Quality of Life Team
About the Team:
The Pensacola Young Professionals Quality of Life Team examines local issues in our community such as poverty, education, health, environment, and housing.
The goal of this team is to identify community conditions affecting quality of life, acquire adequate education on the issues, and determine a plan of action that the Pensacola Young Professionals can pursue in order to make a difference. The QOL Team works closely with many local charities and our area school system.
- Cook and serve dinner to families in the Circles Northwest Florida program
- Cook brunch for families at the Ronald McDonald House
- Assist in the building of a home with Habitat for Humanity
- Host a “Fun-Filled Field Day” to benefit children from Big Brothers Big Sisters and Families First Network
- Volunteer at Art in the Park with the Pensacola Museum of Art
- Volunteer at Day of Caring with United Way
- Volunteer at Fill a Bowl and Pick a Bowl fundraising events with Manna Food Pantries
Please visit our PYP calendar for upcoming events. I look forward to seeing you at our next event.
If you have questions regarding the QOL team or upcoming events, feel free to contact us.
Meets: Last Wednesday of the Month (please check Event Calendar for details)
Place: Fish House
Chair: Kristy McDaniel
Co-Chair: Karen Barbee